[sustran] Road Safety Is No Accident - World Health Day 2004

Barter, Paul paulbarter at nus.edu.sg
Mon Apr 5 20:02:35 JST 2004

"World Health Day is celebrated annually on the 7th of April. The theme
for World Health Day 2004 is Road Safety. On this day around the globe,
hundreds of organizations will host events to help raise awareness about
road traffic injuries, their grave consequences and enormous costs to
society. They will also contribute to spreading the word that such
injuries can be prevented. We invite you to join WHO and these many
organizations to celebrate World Health Day 2004. Together we can
contribute to this world of difference."

For more information: http://www.who.int/world-health-day/2004/en/