[sustran] Re: Mumbai

Bina C. Balakrishnan binac at rediffmail.com
Sun Sep 21 18:43:22 JST 2003

Hi Bhairavi,

Your questionnaire seems to be for regular commuters, therefore I
have not filled it in. However, I work in the field of
transportation planning and engineering in Mumbai, and would be
very happy to help you with any data / information that you would
require for your work.

My e-mail id is given below.
Regards

Bina C. Balakrishnan