[sustran] Mumbai

bhairavi toledofall2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 21 06:57:16 JST 2003

Hi Friends,
I am Bhairavi S. Dhakras, a graduate student in University of Toledo, USA. I am doing  research on "Developing a Sustainable Transportation System in Mumbai", which would be socially, environmentally and economically friendly. I need your help in developing data about the current transportation scenario in Mumbai, the usual problems people face and their expectations from a good transportation system. I'll appreciate if you could answer the questionnaire ( the link as given below). The questionnaire will take only a few minutes to answer. The Questionnaire is to be filled up by people who travel in Mumbai.

http://www.eng.utoledo.edu/~bdhakras/Questionnaire.html

I would appreciate if anyone has more information to share about Mumbai. I am a new member here in this group, and am not aware of the previous discussions.

Thanks and Regards,
Bhairavi S. Dhakras.
(Please forward this email to your friends in Mumbai)

Please note: Do not hit the "ENTER" key unless you have filled up the entire questionnaire. Use "Tab" or "mouse click" to go to the next question. If you end up in hitting the "Enter" key, by mistake, please go back and fill up the questionnaire again.