[sustran] Fw: AHEAD OF GENERAL ASSEMBLY, ANNAN URGES COMMITMENT TO ROAD SAFETY

Kisan Mehta kisansbc at vsnl.com
Wed Sep 10 17:32:51 JST 2003

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to share my views on the UN Scy General's statement on road
safety ands look forward
to receiving your reactions and comments.  There cannot be any respite in
the developing countries as
long as the World Bank and others continue to support motorisation at the
cost of common man.
Best iwshes.

Kisan Mehta
Tel: 00 91 22 2414 9688