[sustran] BRT uptake and political will

Gabrielle Hermann 188 at coral.tufts.edu
Thu Oct 23 13:49:42 JST 2003

Hi,

I am writing a paper arguing that political will is the biggest barrier
affecting the uptake of BRT technology.  I use Quito, Lima, Santiago, and
Porto Alegre as case studies.  Does anyone have any advice or stories about
how to increase the political will of local politicians to do BRT projects?
Stories about these cities in particular would be especially appreciated...

Thanks,

Gabrielle

--
Gabrielle Hermann