[sustran] Re: Gender issues in urban transport

Walter Hook whook at itdp.org
Fri Oct 10 01:17:56 JST 2003

deike peters, now at the technical university of berlin, did a gender and
transport toolkit for the world bank under the auspices of Michael
Bamberger.  That would be a good place to start.  IFRTD's web site also
probably has a lot of materials, and did some publications on the topic,
though they are more rural in their orientation.  there is also some first
world work done by kerry hamilton in the UK.  my contact info is out of
date.

w. hook