[sustran] Re: FW: Annual Death Toll of Global Accidents

Barter, Paul paulbarter at nus.edu.sg
Mon Jul 14 14:12:56 JST 2003

Dear Setty and sustran-discussers

I think he was referring to some material in the not-so-new publication,
'Taking Steps: A community action guide to people-centred, equitable and
sustainable transport' written by myself and Tamim Raad.  It is out of
print but all chapters can be downloaded in PDF format via the
sustran-discuss website http://www.geocities.com/sustrannet/. I hope
this helps.

Paul