[sustran] Re: Virus on sustran-discuss

Alan Patrick Howes APHOWES at dm.gov.ae
Sat Jan 11 16:05:09 JST 2003

Thanks Paul - if I recollect correctly the copy of Kisan's message I
received at home DID have a malicious attachment - I will check when I get
home today, but I fear I may have deleted it anyway - and I have just
installed some new AntiVirus software which would probably have zapped it
anyway.

Does the majordomo software strip off attachments anyway? If not, can it be
made to do so?

Of course, I am assuming the message I got, apparently from "Kisan Mehta
[je at swisscontact.ph]", did actually come via sustran-discuss - though
looking at the message headers on the copy at work I think it did.

Cheers, Alan.

--
Alan P Howes, Special Transport Advisor,
     Dubai Municipality Public Transport Department
aphowes at dm.gov.ae
http://vgn.dm.gov.ae/DMEGOV/dm-mp-transportation
Tel:    +971 4 286 1616 ext 214