[sustran] Virus on sustran-discuss

Alan Patrick Howes APHOWES at dm.gov.ae
Sat Jan 11 12:48:22 JST 2003

I'm not sure what the following means - but when I got a message with the
same headers on my home machine it seemed to have a
malicious attachment. My server at work would stop such attachments.

Surely the sustran-discuss server should filter out such stuff?

--
Alan P Howes, Special Transport Advisor,
     Dubai Municipality Public Transport Department
aphowes at dm.gov.ae
http://vgn.dm.gov.ae/DMEGOV/dm-mp-transportation
<http://vgn.dm.gov.ae/DMEGOV/dm-mp-transportation>
Tel:    +971 4 286 1616 ext 214