[sustran] BAQ 2003 in Manila

Debi Goenka debi at beag.net
Tue Dec 9 12:29:12 JST 2003

Is any one planning to attend the BAQ 2003 in Manila?

I have an invitation to attend, and will be there.

Cheers

Debi

                       Help yourself - protect our Environment !

                        Debi Goenka
                        Member Activist  Bombay Environmental Action Group
                        Kalbadevi Municipal School, #54, 2nd floor, Mumbai 400002, India
                        debi at beag.net
                        www.beag.net  tel:
                              fax:
                              mobile:  91-22-22423126