[sustran] Re: Pro-bicycle campaigns

pnegron at cam.org pnegron at cam.org
Tue Sep 24 00:01:23 JST 2002

I think one city that was able to make serious efforts in promoting bike use is
Vancouver, in Canada. Their strategy is not really about promoting esclusively
bike use or constructing bike ways, but instead, to make bike-transit
ointegration more easy. I recomend to visit the web site of their
transportation authority: www.translink.bc.ca and the web site of the bike
organism www.best.bc.ca
They have a lot of usefull stuff

Paula Negron
Université de Montréal

Message envoyé grace au système de courrier en-ligne de CAM Internet
Mail sent with CAM Internet's webmail system

http://www.cam.net
514-529-3000