[sustran] Re: National Oil Companies

Alan Patrick Howes APHOWES at dm.gov.ae
Tue Sep 3 13:28:32 JST 2002

I'm interested in the answer to Bina's question as far as the UAE is
concerned, but I don't know the answer offhand. Look at
http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/cabs/uae.html , as Paul suggested, and then ask
me any remaining questions - I need to read through it too!

My suspicion is, that while we have at least three "national" oil companies
in the UAE, (not all necessarily involved in production), they are all
effectively government owned.

--
Alan P Howes, Special Transport Advisor,
     Dubai Municipality Public Transport Department
aphowes at dm.gov.ae
Tel:    +971 4 286 1616 ext 214