[sustran] Re: Bus Priority in Cities

czegras at mit.edu czegras at mit.edu
Tue Oct 29 00:34:16 JST 2002

This should be derivable from the Millenium database (produced by the folks at
Murdoch University (Australia) for UITP).  It's not entirely clear how reliable
or complete the relevant data is, but it contains several Public transport
infrastructure and service indicators (including buses operated, bus-kms,
priority in infrastructure, etc.).

You should try to get a copy of the database from UITP.  Else, perhaps you can
get it from ISTP, Murdoch.

Chris