[sustran] Re: World Bank loan for MUTP

Alan P Howes howes at emirates.net.ae
Fri Mar 15 03:08:22 JST 2002

Thanks Paul, for doing what moderators should do.

I had not been following the Mumbai debate that closely, but we are
quite close here (ethnically if not geographically!), and I had been
scanning the posts. I was both surprised and disappointed at the tone
of the post you quote from below, which I did not feel a worthy
contribution to what is normally an excellent, balanced, list.

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002 10:03:46 +0800, Paul Barter <geobpa at nus.edu.sg>
wrote to "'sustran-discuss at jca.ax.apc.org'"

--
Alan Howes, Dubai, UAE (Otherwise Perthshire, Scotland)
alaninthegulf at yahoo.co.uk
Professional website   (Needs Updating!):
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/alanhowes/