[sustran] Re: World Bank loan for MUTP

kisan mehta kisansbc at vsnl.com
Sun Mar 10 14:21:36 JST 2002

Dear   Bina,

We were happy to read your elaborate response  to our emails to the
Sustran Colleagues and Walter Hook.on the World Bank Loan for
the MUTP    We initially thought of replying on points picked up
from our reply for giving you response.   Then we observed that
you are a Mumbai resident. We thought it may be more appropriate
in the ultimate benefit of Mumbai residents (and visitors too) that
we discuss issues amongst ourselves and draw up a joint working
plan, if necessitated, for obtaining all good and enticing the MUTP
promises with the Bank help. May we invite you to our office for
a meeting at a mutually convenient time?

A Sustranmember, Mr William Ross is visiting Mumbai from
16 till (I believe) 23 March.  We could request him as well to
join after our preliminary meeting before the 16th.  Best wishes.

Kisan Mehta   kisansbc at vsnl.com
Priya Salvi   priya_salvi at yahoo.com
Save Bombay Committee
620, Jame Jamshed Road, Dadar East,