[sustran] Bus, rail, Transmilenio and pedestrian crossings

Lake Sagaris sagaris at terra.cl
Wed Mar 6 21:25:01 JST 2002

Hi Folks

I realize that Eric has clarified that he was actually talking about the
bus system in Sao Paolo, but in the meantime I requested and received some
interesting responses on our Spanish-language, Latin American list,
innovacion urbana. They do provide some insight into how Transmilenio
(Bogotá) has affected pedestrian crossings and other transport modes.

Hope this is useful.

All best
Lake