[sustran] 'Leg it to Work Day' in Durham?

Eric Britton ecoplan.adsl at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jun 10 15:17:31 JST 2002

Dear Traffic-Out Friends,

Our colleague and old sustainability friend Derek Scrafton from Adelaide
has sent us a note telling us about 'Leg it to Work Day' in Durham. Does
anyone have contact information or details? We understand it is a
venture of major employers in the area (mainly commercial, health and
local govt) and a local radio station?

Perhaps it is elsewhere in UK too?

Regards,

Eric Britton

Senior International Advisor
United Nations Car Free Days Program at http://www.uncfd.org

The Commons __ technology, economy, society__
Day phone: +331 4326 1323 Mobile: +336 8096 7879
24 hour Fax/Voicemail hotline: +1 888 677-4866
http://ecoplan.org/   IP Videoconference: 81.65.50.149
Email: ecoplan.adsl at wanadoo.fr   URL www.ecoplan.org