[sustran] Fwd: Re: Banaglore-Mysore Highway/India/Sustran

Paul Barter geobpa at nus.edu.sg
Wed Jul 10 10:15:07 JST 2002

[This message from Priya Salvi and Kisan Mehta also did not get through
- It was too long because of HTML formatting.  Plain text is best for
sustran-discuss. Also, it is best to try not to include all of the
the few lines that are relevant.
Anyway, forwarding now (minus the html code and minus the less relevant
earlier messages at the bottom).
Paul]