[sustran] FW: NUS Architecture 2nd Great Asian Streets Symposium: Public Sp ace 2002 - 25 & 26 July 2002 (1st Call for Papers)

Paul Barter geobpa at nus.edu.sg
Wed Feb 27 11:42:10 JST 2002

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Tey Hong Yee
Sent:	Tuesday, 26 February, 2002 4:16 PM
Subject:	NUS Architecture 2nd Great Asian Streets Symposium: Public
Space 2002 - 25 & 26 July 2002 (1st Call for Papers)

Dear colleagues, students, associates & friends

You are cordially invited to participate in our 2nd Great Asian Streets
Symposium: Public Space 2002 on 25 & 26 July 2002, organised by the Centre
for Advanced Studies in Architecture, Department of Architecture, School of
Design and Environment, National University of Singapore.
For details and registrations, please visit our Continuing Professional
Development (CPD) website at
<<http://www.arch.nus.edu.sg/cpd_courses/cpd2002/css_Conf.html>>. For
enquiries, please contact Ms Emily Ong at tel: (65) 874 4881 or email:
gass at nus.edu.sg

For a list of our forthcoming events, please refer to
<http://www.sde.nus.edu.sg/calender.html>.

We look forward to seeing you!

Centre for Advanced Studies in Architecture (CASA)
www.arch.nus.edu.sg/casa