[sustran] Re: TDM in Perth, WA - 14% car-driver trip reduction

Todd Litman litman at vtpi.org
Thu Feb 21 02:28:25 JST 2002

Dear Alan,

Thanks for the information. We are familiar with the Perth project: It is
included in the "TDM Marketing" (http://www.vtpi.org/tdm/tdm23.htm) and
"Success Stories" (http://www.vtpi.org/tdm/tdm71.htm) chapter of our Online
TDM Encyclopedia, which also include links to the project website. I'd be
interested in seeing the article if it provides any new information.

Best wishes,
Todd Litman

At 06:19 PM 2/18/02 +0400, you wrote:
>The latest issue (to reach me) of the UK transport magazine LTT has an
>item on the above - also quotes 17% increase in PT trips, 61% cycling,
>35% walking.
>
>Anyone interested in seeing it? I could scan it.
>
>I was particularly thinking of Todd Litman - not sure which list he's
>on.
>--
>Alan & Jacqui Howes, Dubai, UAE (Otherwise Perthshire, Scotland)
>alaninthegulf at yahoo.co.uk (Alan)        cybermog57 at yahoo.co.uk (Jacqui)
>http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/alanhowes/  [Needs Updating!]

Sincerely,

Todd Litman, Director