[sustran] FW: UN-HABITAT IN ACTION

Paul Barter geobpa at nus.edu.sg
Tue Feb 19 12:24:54 JST 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-habdebate at unep.org [mailto:owner-habdebate at unep.org] On Behalf
Of Ali Shabou
Sent: Saturday, 16 February 2002 12:25 AM
To: habdebate at unhabitat.org
Subject: UN-HABITAT IN ACTION

Dear colleagues and friends,

I am very pleased to announce the issuance of the first issue of "
UN-HABITAT in action" a monthly electronic news letter that will strive to
bring UN-HABITAT closer to you through reports on current programmes
activities, field operations, latest publications and reports and missions
undertaken by various staff members.  UN-HABITAT in action is another effort
to inform our partners and various stakeholders about the operations and
activities of UN-HABITAT. Please click the following link to visit:
http://www.unhabitat.org/hb

We would be glad to reflect our partners' activities if you could send us,
electronically,  your contributions with photographs latest by 25th of every
month.  Your views and contributions will be highly appreciated. Thank you
and hope to see lots of your contributions for the February issue. Best
wishes. ali

Ali Shabou, Chief,
Information Services Section,
Office of the Deputy Executive Director
United Nations Human Settlements Programme, UN-HABITAT
P.O.Box 30030 Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: (254 2) 62-31-41 AND 62-31-20  (GMT +3)
Fax: (254 2)62-42-65
Web site: http://www.unhabitat.org/
Email: Ali.Shabou at unhabitat.org ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~