[sustran] Re: Canal transport in Bangkok

Alan P Howes howes at emirates.net.ae
Fri Feb 15 20:08:56 JST 2002

I will have a look at the website (need to find what a Practicum is) -
but I feel that it will be a few years (hopefully not too many) before
Dubai is ready for a Car Free Day.

On Thu, 14 Feb 2002 16:06:37 +0100, you wrote to
sustran-discuss at jca.ax.apc.org:

--
Alan & Jacqui Howes, Dubai, UAE (Otherwise Perthshire, Scotland)
alaninthegulf at yahoo.co.uk (Alan)        cybermog57 at yahoo.co.uk (Jacqui)