[sustran] How to leave the list

Paul Barter geobpa at nus.edu.sg
Mon Feb 11 10:48:04 JST 2002

Dear all

Sorry about the recent administrative messages from Esiah Levine.  I have
now unzubbed him.  The majordomo software is supposed to stop these things
getting through to irritate you all but obviously is not 100% foolproof.

For future reference for everyone, there are instructions on how to unzub in
the header fields of every message from sustran-discuss.

Alternatively, if you have any admin-related problem contact me at this
email or via owner-sustran-discuss at jca.apc.org (and by the way, most lists
follow the same format - 'owner' followed by the usual list address).

Hope this helps,

Paul