[sustran] Re: (Fwd) [RURAL-TRANSPORT-DEVELOPMENT] The Value of Time in Least

Sujit Patwardhan sujit at vsnl.com
Sat Aug 31 02:46:41 JST 2002

Dear Priyanthi,
There seems to be some problem. The link does not work.
http://www.transport-links.org/transport_links/filearea/documentstore/
13 9_Final%20Report%20Value%20of%20Time%20Study.pdf

I get the following message:-
You are not authorized to view this page

Could you please check and let us all know the correct link?
Thanks,
--
Sujit

At 07:41 PM 8/29/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>Dear all, with apologies to those who have seen this on other
>website, I thought this will be of interest to many of you, and therefore
>worth sharing.
>
>Best wishes
>
>Priyanthi

Sujit Patwardhan.
PARISAR,
Yamuna, ICS Colony, Ganeshkhind Road, Pune 411 007
Tel: 5537955
Email: sujit at vsnl.com