[sustran] Re: Theft of "intelligence"

Lake Sagaris sagaris at terra.cl
Tue Apr 30 00:08:49 JST 2002

What a different take on this from the official reports in Santiago that
same day (I work at home so didn't have the pleasure of a firsthand view)
-- according to live television coverage, the system had full backup
computers and these were shown, fully functioning, along with commentaries
to the effect that everything was working normally. Just goes to show, you
should always check things out for yourself rather than believing the media
(at this point, I couldn't tell you which view is the correct one!).

Best
Lake