[sustran] Re: Fwd: Worldwide Grist on Bogota

Lake Sagaris sagaris at terra.cl
Fri Apr 12 22:16:59 JST 2002

Paul, This is a great link and a good, well-written summary of Bogota's
achievements. Thanks very much. If anyone knows of more of this kind of
material in Spanish, I would be grateful to have it. We are circulating the
latest information (this article and a copy of a Peñalosa speech in
California) in English, but Spanish would reach further.

Thanks to all.

Lake Sagaris

Living Citiy - Ciudad Viva
Santiago, Chile