[sustran] Re: bus lanes research

Alan Patrick Howes APHOWES at dm.gov.ae
Tue Apr 9 14:02:12 JST 2002

And UK is worse, in terms of regulatory/ legislative frameworks inhibiting
busway development. The public authorities have no interest in building
busways unless they can control the quality of the buses and services on
them - which is difficult.

--
Alan P Howes, Special Transport Advisor,
     Dubai Municipality Public Transport Department
aphowes at dm.gov.ae
Tel:    +971 4 286 1616 ext 214