[sustran] Fwd: [Innovacionurbana] Entrevista de Bicitekas a Enrique Peñalosa

Lake Sagaris sagaris at terra.cl
Fri Apr 5 03:04:35 JST 2002

Hi Everyone

I'm sending on this link, recently posted on InnovacionUrbana, to an
extremely interesting interview with Peñalosa, the former mayor of Bogotá,
on the subject on public space, bicycles and other relevant topics. The
interview is in Spanish, but since several of the people involved in this
discussion in English seem to be native Spanishspeakers, I thought you
might find it handy.

All best
Lake
Living City - Ciudad Viva