[sustran] Re: transit in Mexico city

Paula Negron-Poblete p.negron-poblete at UMontreal.CA
Tue Apr 2 23:27:52 JST 2002

Dear Kano and others,

I think in big metropolis as Mexico city isolated solutions are not the best
ones. I used to live in Mexico city and even if I would love to make my
everyday travel by bike, it wasn't possible. It's really too dangerous! since
I've been living in Montreal I do my travel by bike (when the weather allows me
that), and I certainly enjoy it. But in big cities I think we can only travel
by using several transit modes, the question that rises then is how to
coordinate these modes.

Paula Negron