[sustran] Re: transit in Mexico city

Harshad Kamdar hjk at rincon.net
Tue Apr 2 19:58:57 JST 2002

Dear Paula,

I have been following the exchanges re Cycling and Mexico which is 2400 M
above MSL. Even in Khatmandu (Nepal) I was reading that they are trying to
provide Cycleways. Even as an experimentation they have started a Mountain
Cycle mounted Police for controlling traffic.

A bicycle is a poor man's vehicle and it also lends mobility to the youth

Kanu

Kanu H J Kamdar

Tel: +91 22 4010041
Fax: +91 22 4021590