[sustran] Re: Attack on Humanity

TR Saranathan tr_saranathan at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 12:35:27 JST 2001

Dear Friends,
It is really a pain, that may persist long, to know about the failure of
technological growth cannot be replaced by human values. This pathetic
situation arises among the human species only inspite of the sixth sense
bestowed by God.Again this confirms that our species carried away far from
the basic values ,taking shelter under a false pride of misplaced
technological and religious supremacy.
Why should nations spend so much of valuable time energy and resources and
funds, when their people want only a meagure shelter, food and clothing? God
only knows.
Humans, QUO Vadis?
I fully agree with Kisanji and all the majority of thepublic all over the
world.
Saranathan