[sustran] Re: [[sustran] Ridership predictions, urban rail transit]

Wendell Cox wcox at publicpurpose.com
Sat Oct 20 07:12:26 JST 2001

I don't think it is flawed. If anyone would like the Pickrell study, would
be happy to put a copy of the executive summary up on the web.

DEMOGRAPHIA & THE PUBLIC PURPOSE (Wendell Cox Consultancy)
http://www.demographia.com (Demographics & Land Use)
http://www.publicpurpose.com (Public Policy & Transport))
Telephone: +1.618.632.8507 - Facsimile: +1.810.821.8134
PO Box 841 - Belleville, IL 62222 USA