[sustran] Sv: [sustran] Research on education and development of sustainable transport

Thomas Krag tk at thomaskrag.com
Thu Oct 11 18:53:17 JST 2001

A very comprehensive document on cycling in developed countries was prepared last year by the Danish Road Directorate by a researcher named Soren Underlien Jensen, now working at the Danish Transport Research Institute.

The document has numerous references to other literature and exists in English, titled "Collection of Cycle Concepts".

It can be ordered for free at boghandel at vd.dk or achieved electronically at http://www.vd.dk/wimpdoc.asp?page=document&objno=17291 .

Best regards

Thomas Krag
 .
--

Thomas Krag
Wilhelm Marstrands Gade 11 - DK-2100 Kobenhavn O
www.thomaskrag.com, email tk at thomaskrag.com