[sustran] Research on education and development of sustainable transport

David Mozer intlbike at ibike.org
Thu Oct 11 15:24:21 JST 2001

We, the International Bicycle Fund, received the following enquiry.  If you
have produced or know of research on this topic please send information to
Richard.

Comments: I am a masters degree student who is studying sociak research and
would like to complete my dissertation around education and development of
sustainable transport, with particular reference to the use of the bicycle.
Would you be able to point me in the direction of any previous or current
research papers around this topic. I would greatly appreciate any contact
addresses of organizations concerned with sustainable teansport issues both
in developed and developing countries.

UserName: Richard Rothwell

UserEmail: rich_charlott50 at hotmail.com