[sustran] Re: FW: Update, Jakarta Issue [LOCOA]

mobility mobility at igc.org
Tue Oct 2 23:19:28 JST 2001

Dear Paul Butarbutar,

Nice to hear of your efforts on bajaj as well, and glad you have invited Dr.
Danang Parikesit as a speaker at your event at the Meridien Hotel in October.
Bajaj India now makes a CNG vehicle that is all over Delhi.  I spoke with the
drivers, and though they are more expensive, CNG is cheaper in the long run,
though there have been major fueling problems due to lack of CNG supply.
Perhaps that would be one solution for Jakarta as well.  We continue to value
Swiss Contact as a partner, though Pak Hugo has left.

best,
walter