[sustran] Re: More on Portland and metros

Wendell Cox wcox at publicpurpose.com
Wed Nov 7 04:00:34 JST 2001

Dont care what it is... if it doesnt compete with autos, it will not work
where people have choices.

DEMOGRAPHIA & THE PUBLIC PURPOSE (Wendell Cox Consultancy)
http://www.demographia.com (Demographics & Land Use)
http://www.publicpurpose.com (Public Policy & Transport))
Telephone: +1.618.632.8507 - Facsimile: +1.810.821.8134
PO Box 841 - Belleville, IL 62222 USA