[sustran] Re: [sustran] More on Denver thread

Wendell Cox wcox at publicpurpose.com
Thu Nov 1 07:46:26 JST 2001

My hypothesis has to do with direct costs... not external costs. And.. DeLucci finds that even with external costs, public transport alternatives are more expensive in the US.

DEMOGRAPHIA & THE PUBLIC PURPOSE (Wendell Cox Consultancy)
http://www.demographia.com (Demographics & Land Use)
http://www.publicpurpose.com (Public Policy & Transport))
Telephone: +1.618.632.8507 - Facsimile: +1.810.821.8134
PO Box 841 - Belleville, IL 62222 USA