[sustran] Bicycle King in China

Chris Zegras czegras at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 28 07:17:12 JST 2001

Hi Eric and others,

I have not seen the original article that Hahnel refers to (In "Bicycle No
Longer King of the Road in China" (Washington Post 3/12/01, Philip Pan)) -
the Wash Post only allows you to review archived pieces up to 14 days ago.
Nor have I seen Hahnel's commentary (ZNET requires a subscription)....but,
maybe you could send an email to Robin Hahnel and ask if he'll write an
abbreviated version of the article for carfreeday?  rhahnel at american.edu.

Cheers,
cz