[sustran] Re: [sustran] FW: Conversion of diesel buses to CNG

Paul Barter geobpa at nus.edu.sg
Mon Mar 5 15:50:44 JST 2001

Dear Nestor Rojas

I have had to suspend you from sustran-discuss because your auto-reply seems
to be misconfigured. Your replies are going to the whole list. Please
contact me when you return to get back on the list. You should also contact
your computer admin people about fixing the problem before future trips
away.

Best wishes,

Dr Paul Barter
Visiting Fellow