[sustran] Busways in Bangalore

Contrans Consultants contranscorp at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 24 03:40:07 JST 2001

I went through some older postings and found a reference to the above
projec, and I thought I might update you on this.

The feasibility study designed a project in four phases and recommended the
first phase to be undertaken as a pilot project in order to evaluate the
concept in practice. There is considerable support in  Bangalore for the
project and financing is now being sought. Discussions are being held with
Swedish Sida which financed the feasibility study. The Executive Summary can
be downloaded from the net.

Best regards

Hans Orn
CONTRANS