[sustran] Re: critique of hernando de soto's new book

Wendell Cox wcox at publicpurpose.com
Tue Jul 24 01:21:18 JST 2001

To add to the discussion, my review is at

http://www.demographia.com/bk-desoto.htm

DEMOGRAPHIA & THE PUBLIC PURPOSE (Wendell Cox Consultancy)
http://www.demographia.com (Demographics & Land Use)
http://www.publicpurpose.com (Public Policy & Transport))
Telephone: +1.618.632.8507 - Facsimile: +1.810.821.8134
PO Box 841 - Belleville, IL 62222 USA