[sustran] Re: electric rickshaws

Harshad Kamdar hjk at rincon.net
Wed Jul 11 19:58:50 JST 2001

I have no practical experience on this, but an idea strikes me as to why can
we not convert Rickshaws into Solar powered battery operated units. If
electricity is available dual charging can be done. It can operate for a
limited haulage of say 25/40 Knms.

Kanu H. J. Kamdar

Prakruti an NGO based on Bombay
Rincon India Solutions Pvt. Ltd.,