[sustran] Re: rules, regulations and laws on bicycle

David Mozer intlbike at ibike.org
Mon Jul 9 14:35:18 JST 2001

Thongchai,

We have a page on our website that will help you access regulations for
bicycle use in most of the 50 United States, www.ibike.org/laws.htm

If there are websites with bike related laws and regulations for other
countries we would like to know of them.
INTERNATIONAL BICYCLE FUND -- www.ibike.org, ibike at ibike.org
Promoting sustainable transport and understanding worldwide.