[sustran] Re: Assistance wanted - Public Transport websites

Brendan Finn bfinn at singnet.com.sg
Fri Jul 6 17:18:41 JST 2001

Dear Alan,

A few more websites to add to the collection :

Singapore Mass Rapid Transit   http://www.smrt.com.sg

Singapore Land Transport Authority  http://www.lta.gov.sg
(link from  there to the operators' home pages)

Dublin Bus  http://www.dublinbus.ie

Helsinki is at http://www.hel.fi/HKL  which has information in Finnish,
Swedish and English

Oslo is at http://www.trafikanten.no

For a how do I get from here to there, there is a new one for the
Ireland-Wales corridor, covering the different modes at
http://www.travelwire.com

For lowest fare, journey planners, I suggest the German cities. I don't have
the web addresses to hand, but a lot of development was done under first the
EVA project, and then dEVA (d=dynamic) which added real-time information to
the timetable information. Munich may have been the first, but ultimately I
think some 20 German cities were involved with links to each other.

Yours sincerely,

Brendan Finn.

Please note contact details as follows :

Address : 28, Leonie Hill, #02-28 Leonie Towers, Singapore 239227
Mobile : +65.94332298     Tel : +65.7340260   Fax/Tel : +65.7340412
e-mail :  bfinn at singnet.com.sg        Website  :
http://www.europrojects.ie/etts