[sustran] Public transport - India - reference work needed

Subramaniam Vincent subbuvincent at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 16:02:09 JST 2001

Hello:

I run a public interest internet initiative called
India Together - http://www.indiatogether.org.

My apologies if this question has been posted before
and replied to. I am looking for some resource URLs
as well as articles that argue specific recommendations
for implementing progressive public transport policies
and systems in India - particularly within the metros.
Case studies, and inter-sectoral analyses will be a great
help.

I am looking for some material, with the intention of
publishing a series of articles on the website.

Thanks
Subbu Vincent
http://www.indiatogether.org