[sustran] A planetary sustainable transport initiative and you!

ecopl at n.adsl eric.britton at ecoplan.org
Wed Jan 31 23:46:54 JST 2001

Dear friends and colleagues,

It's time to begin to gather your thoughts as to how you are going to
support one of the most promising planetary sustainable transport
initiatives presently on the horizon - notably Earth Car Free Day 2001 which
is going to take place on April 19th this year, barely 77 days, 11 hours and
3 minutes, from the time we pen you this line.

What can you do to cooperate and make this work without losing a lot of
time?  A lot!  So, please do take the time to check into www.carfreeday.com
and see how this great cooperative can be put to work for you, for your
family and city, and for the planet.

If you were impressed by the accomplishments in Bogotá over the last year,
wait until you see what happens during and in the aftermath of Earth Car
Free Day.  And by the way, we need you a lot!

Your partner is sustainability and social justice,

Eric Britton

PS. May we ask you to share this message with your networks.  Thank you.

The Commons   __ technology, economy, society  ___
Eric.Britton at ecoplan.org     URL ecoplan.org
Day phone: +331 4326 1323 Mobile: +336 80 96 78 79
Voice/Videoconference/Data +331.4441.6340 (1-4)
24 hour Voicemail/Fax hotline: +331 5301 2896