[sustran] Re: Politics of Urban Transport in Developing Countri

Dr D A C Maunder dmaunder at trl.co.uk
Mon Dec 10 18:14:39 JST 2001

Chris,
You could have a look at Gardner G 1995  Technology options for medium sized
cities
or Gardner  G 1994  Which Transit? or Gardner G and D Quinn 2000  Barriers to
cost effective transport.  or
 Gardner G  1998  Mass transit decision making.
I can supply all of them if you give me a postal address .
Regards
Dave Maunder