[sustran] Support for pedicabs in Jakarta

Kuki Soejachmoen kuki at pelangi.or.id
Fri Aug 24 21:26:35 JST 2001

Dear all,
Following-up our email yesterday, we really appreciate if you would send a
pedicabs-support fax and a protest fax of pedicabs eviction to the related
authorities in Jakarta. It will be helpful if you can also give your input
based on your expertise ...
Here are the fax numbers that you can contact:

-  Local government of West Jakarta - (6221) 582 1720
-  Local government of East Jakarta - (6221) 487 02159
-  Local government of Central Jakarta - (6221) 344 0610
-  Local government of North Jakarta - (6221) 490 581
-  Local government of South Jakarta - (6221) 739 5920
-  Governor of Jakarta - (6221) 384 8653
- Minister of Home Affair - (6221) 352 4043
- Vice President of the Republic of Indonesia - (6221) 381 0104
- President of the Republic of Indonesia - (6221) 344 1061 or (6221) 384
8653

Thanks for your support ...

Andi Rahmah and Moekti Handajani Soejachmoen (Kuki)
PELANGI - Indonesia
Jl. Danau Tondano no. A4, Pejompongan
Jakarta 10210, INDONESIA
phone: (6221) 5735020