[sustran] Innovación Urbana

Lake Sagaris sagaris at terra.cl
Thu Aug 16 21:43:38 JST 2001

For any Spanish speakers lurking on this list, we will be launching a
similar, but slightly broader group, Innovación Urbana, in Spanish next
week. We're also setting up a space within our web site, www.ciudadviva.cl,
where people can include reports, pictures, news, and other documents that
can serve as a kind of virtual library for people looking for resources,
primarily in Spanish, although our links area will include as much of the
good stuff available in English as we can, as well.

This is all volunteer labour, so forgive any glitches, but it is finally
coming together and will start with some of the information from our recent
trip to Bogota, which was very very inspiring.

To join this list: Además, invitamos a participar en “Innovación Urbana”,
grupo latinoamericano de conversación sobre las ciudades de nuestro
continente, enviando un correo a
Innovacionurbana-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

And we also very strongly recommend the virtual magazine on transport, put
together by a group of post-graduate students at the Unviersity of Chile:

Para excelente cobertura de temas de transporte urbano en general,
recomendamos la revista Tranvía
http://www.cec.uchile.cl/~tranvivo/tranvia/
All best

Lake