[sustran] Electric Bicycles - Improving Range & Performance

Gerry Hawkes ghawkes at sover.net
Tue Apr 24 00:51:11 JST 2001

We are working on solutions that eventually should result in transportation
infrastructure enhancements that will significantly improve the range,
performance and affordability of electric bicycles and light electric
vehicles.  You can read more details about what we envision at
http://www.biketrack.com/visions.htm

Gerry Hawkes
Bike Track, Inc.
Woodstock, Vermont USA